Serum anti-wrinkle normalizing Delia Vitamin D3, 50 ml
Serum anti-wrinkle normalizing Delia Vitamin D3
- Reduced visibility of wrinkles
- acne skin care,
- Adequate hydration.
The combination of anti-wrinkle ingredients will help reduce the appearance of wrinkles, make the skin more elastic and smooth. Due to the content of niacinamide, the serum reduces the secretion of sebum and reduces the visibility of pores. Turmeric helps to regenerate the skin, while canola oil effectively moisturizes and soothes irritations.
- Pleasant hydration.
- Smoothing out small wrinkles.
- More elasticity.
- Acne prone skin care
- Normalization of sebum secretion,
- Protection against the formation of imperfections.
- Protection from external factors.
The serum contains 92.5% ingredients of natural origin. The remaining 7.5% guarantees durability so that you can feel pleasant and safe when using it!
The use of a serum simplifies the care of mature skin with imperfections and takes care of it comprehensively, while possessing an exceptionally relaxing aroma.
- Normal skin with the first signs of aging,
- Mature skin with visible wrinkles,
- Acne skin with imperfections.
You can buy Serum anti-wrinkle normalizing Delia Vitamin D3, 50 ml in our limonad online store with delivery throughout Ukraine and Europe, including Poland, Germany, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, France, Romania and many other countries.
No reviews found